To ensure you always receive positive feedback from your passengers, please read the following points:
- If you accept and then cancel a job, or fail to show up without a reasonable explanation, a fee may apply.
- If you are unable to locate your passenger, or you've been delayed, please contact your passenger via the app by tapping on the phone or message button.
- If you are still unable to locate your passenger after 5 minutes of waiting time, press no show and you will be compensated with a no show fare.
- If you accept a job and are experiencing delays, please give your passenger a call to let them know.
Always be polite and professional
- We want professional drivers that understand this is a job and the main part of the service is on-time pickup and drop off in a clean car. The conversation should be limited and not based on emotive matters. Drivers who are found to be rude or abusive will lose access to jobs.
- Do not take personal phone calls while you have a passenger in your vehicle.
- Ensure that your vehicle is clean and tidy and is a comfortable environment for your passenger.
- Remember it is ok to be silent. You do not know the type of day your customer is having and it is often safest to just check a passenger’s name/details and destination and turn the radio up and focus on driving to the destination safely. If they ask about GoCatch or any other operator just say competition is good for the industry and GoCatch is one of the few Australian providers in the field.