1. What is Premium Taxi?
Premium Taxi is a vehicle class that provides passengers with a higher level of service for a higher fare.
2. How do I register my Premium Taxi?
To register your Premium Taxi, you will need to go to your driver portal here or via your GoCatch Driver app.
To add a new vehicle or edit an exisiting vehicle:
In your Driver app simply tap the 3 dots on the bottom left > Vehicle Details > Add vehicle (you will be directed to your Driver Portal > and select the vehicle you want to edit or add a new vehicle. You are required to upload a front, back, side, interior image along with an image of your odometer reading before proceeding. Without these we cannot approve your Premium Taxi vehicle.
3. What is your criteria for accepting Premium Taxi Drivers?
To become a Premium Driver you will need your vehicle to:
- Have leather seats
- Have an immaculate interior
- Be cleaned daily
- Have outstanding presentation
- Are a superstar
- Provide outstanding service which is reflected in your rating
For us to approve your Premium Taxi, you will need to upload the following images of your vehicle to your Driver Portal:
- Odometer reading
4. What is the fare for Premium Taxi?
The fare rate for Premium Taxi is still being calculated. We will update you and this FAQ once it is finalised.
5. How can I start accepting Premium Taxi jobs?
GoCatch has not released a new version of the Driver app to allow you to accept these jobs. We will update you and this FAQ once it is finalised.