Yes. Passengers using the subsidised fare docket can apply the discount on Hail & Pay trips. Simply let the taxi driver know you want to use your docket. At the end of the trip the taxi driver can apply the discount to the suggested fare by tapping on it. The screen will change so that the taxi driver can input a new fare amount.
Articles in this section
- What is Hail & Pay?
- Who can use Hail & Pay?
- When and where can passengers use Hail & Pay?
- How do I know if I can use Hail & Pay with a taxi driver?
- Does Hail & Pay have the same features as a normal dispatched job?
- How do I use Hail & Pay?
- How do I pay for my Hail & Pay trip?
- Will I be emailed the tax receipt?
- Does the taxi driver need to collect external payments from me?
- Is the fare for my Hail & Pay trip using the taxi meter?