The Hail & Pay feature enables a GoCatch passenger to jump in any taxi, and if the driver has GoCatch, create a GoCatch job directly with that specific driver. The driver and passenger must both have GoCatch for this to work.
Articles in this section
- What is Hail & Pay?
- Who can use Hail & Pay?
- When and where can passengers use Hail & Pay?
- How do I know if I can use Hail & Pay with a taxi driver?
- Does Hail & Pay have the same features as a normal dispatched job?
- How do I use Hail & Pay?
- How do I pay for my Hail & Pay trip?
- Will I be emailed the tax receipt?
- Does the taxi driver need to collect external payments from me?
- Is the fare for my Hail & Pay trip using the taxi meter?