Yes. When you use Hail & Pay you get to keep 4% commission from the 5% credit card surcharge. Existing payment terminals only give drivers a very small commission or nothing at all.
Articles in this section
- Can my passenger use their taxi fare subsidy scheme for Hail & Pay?
- Do I need to collect cash from the passenger?
- How do I get paid with Hail & Pay?
- Do I need to turn my taxi meter on?
- How can passengers pay?
- How do I use Hail & Pay?
- Does Hail & Pay have the same features as a normal dispatched job?
- How do passengers know if they can use Hail & Pay?
- When and where can passengers use Hail & Pay?
- Do I get anything from using Hail & Pay?