GoCatch is sending one lucky winner and up to 4 guests to arrive in style to the next Manly Sea Eagles game.
1. Download the GoCatch on.gocatch.com/app and make an account
2. Enter in the voucher code GOMANLY2018 to redeem $20 credit
3. Fill in your details here and let us know in 25 words or less what is your most memorable Manly Sea Eagles game moment.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Taxi Apps Pty Ltd (ABN 55 149 538 616) trading as GoCatch of Level 3/55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 3:00pm AEST on Thursday 31 May 2018 and closes at 7:00pm AEST on Thursday 17 August 2018 (Promotional Period).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence, employment status, booking reference and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person per Manly Sea Eagles game at Lottoland Oval. For each game only entries submitted within each submission period will be eligible for the draw.
Entry submission period:
a. Game 1: 3:00pm 31/05/18 until 6:30pm 14/07/18;
b. Game 2: 6:31pm 14/07/18 until 5:10pm 22/07/18;
c. Game 3: 5:11pm 22/07/18 until 4:00pm 28/07/18;
d. Game 4: 4:01pm 28/07/18 until 6:30pm 11/08/18;
e. Game 5: 6:31pm 11/08/18 until 7:00pm 17/08/18;
- Winners will be notified by phone and SMS 30 minutes from the scheduled game conclusion.
How to Enter
- To enter, entrants must, within the Promotional Period have a GoCatch account and have entered in the voucher code GOMANLY2018, including completing all details in the competition entry form on.gocatch.com/MSEVIPtransfer or on.gocatch.com/MSEVIP and, includes answering in 25 words or less, what is your most memorable Manly Sea Eagles game moment. (the Entry).
- By entering, the entrant warrants that the Entry:
a. is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant;
b. does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person;
c. does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court;
d. does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (Copyright Content), unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their Entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their Entry, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and
e. contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Promoter’s website, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
- This promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. The winner will be selected based on the most original and creative Entry.
- Judging will take place at the end of the Promotional Period at Level 3/55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 within 30 minutes of the promotion period ending. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone and SMS. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of the promotion ending by replying to the Promoter. If a winner does not accept the prize within the specified time limit, the winner forfeits the prize and the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the next most original and creative Entry. The new winner will be notified by phone and SMS and must confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of selection.
- The most original and creative Entry, according to the judges, will win a VIP trip for (4) people (“the VIP trip”).
The VIP trip prize includes:
a. Fully paid for Premium vehicle transportation to or from the next Manly Sea Eagles game at Lottoland Oval up to the value of $250 AUD.
b. The pick-up location must be within 60km of Sydney, NSW 2000.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$250 (including GST) in the form of a travel voucher.
- Each winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary and valid documentation including, the SMS confirmation, driver’s licence, passports or photo ID.
- Standard terms and conditions of travelling with the Promoter will apply, including any applicable age restrictions. See Booking and Passage Conditions at https://www.gocatch.com/legal/ which passengers will be bound by.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner and/or his/her travelling companion to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if it determines in its absolute discretion that a winner and/or his/her travelling companion are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize, or if they pose a risk to the safety and wellbeing of any other passenger.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject and/or remove from access by the public or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid Entry.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
- remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion; and accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter by email. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, winner’s travel companion or entrant; or (f) attendance at the prize event.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- When entering this Promotion, you agree to release Facebook from all liability and claims arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or these terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that your Entry must be in accordance with Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and can be removed at any time by the Promoter or otherwise in accordance with Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. When entering the Promotion, you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The laws of NSW apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.