GoCatch applies the following standard basic components when calculating a fare. These are:
- Flagfall or minimum charge.
- Distance rate per kilometre travelled.
- Waiting time component when a vehicle travels below a certain speed or is stationary.
In addition to these basic components, there are other items that may come into the total price that you pay. These can include:
- Regulated Booking Fee
- State Levies (NSW and SA only)
- Credit Card payment processing fee
- Airport Fees
- Toll charges
- Driver Incentive (optional)
We apply and verify the components of your fare using Google Maps technology and GPS data to produce a total cost of your trip.