Incident Reporting: All drivers have an obligation to report any incidents (notifiable occurrence) to GoCatch. It's extremely important that all incidents impacting you or your passenger's safety are reported, including any mechanical fault or car damage that results in you not being able to complete the trip. Report all incidents to email@example.com. If in doubt, report it!"
A notifiable occurrence is an incident impacting you or your passenger's safety. This may include:
- Collision sufficient to prevent completion of journey
- Injury or incident requiring medical assistance
- Allegations of sexual assault, indecent exposure, actual assault or physical threats and intimidation
- Being charged with a major offence while vehicle is being used for passenger service
- REMEMBER: if in doubt, report it!
It is important that these incidents get reported. Failure to report a notifiable occurrence incident (subject to facts and circumstances surrounding the incident) can result in penalties ranging from "reduction of status" to "suspension from the platform".
- Offering passengers a choice of music and temperature
- Assisting travellers with their luggage
- Allowing a few minutes after the agreed pickup time before starting the meter
- Thanking Passenger for travelling with you
- Dangerous driving; such as speeding or texting when driving
- Having mobile phone conversations
- Refusing to enter the destination into a GPS device
- Foul language
- Eating or smoking when a passenger is in the vehicle
- Inappropriate comments or conversations (particularly towards female passengers)