Minimum fare for an Advance Booking is $30 for Economy, $40 for Taxi, $50 for Maxi and $60 for Premium. If the total fare at the end of a journey is below the minimum, the total fare will be rounded up to the minimum for that vehicle type that was booked. Advance Bookings can be made from 30 minutes to 12 months in Advance. Passengers are able to cancel an Advance Booking at any point, and not incur a $10.00 cancellation fee – only if the job is yet to be accepted by a driver. Once an Advance Booking has been accepted by a driver, cancelling the request will result in a $10.00 cancellation fee. To change Advance Booking information such as pick up address, drop off address, date and/or time will require passengers to cancel and re-submit their booking request, subject to a cancellation fee if a driver has already accepted the booking. Our Support Team has full discretion on whether to apply a cancellation fee or not. If you feel you were unfairly charged, provide a brief explanation of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Support Team can then get in touch with you to further investigate the problem and seek out a resolution.
Articles in this section
- Advance Booking Terms & Conditions
- What are Advance Bookings?
- Are there any additional fees for booking a trip with GoCatch in advance?
- How far in advance can I make an Advance Booking?
- What vehicle type can I select when making an Advance Booking?
- How do I request an Advance Booking?
- Where can I view my list of Advance Bookings?
- How can I get a fare estimate before I post my Advance Booking?
- How do I know my driver is en-route?
- How do I view details of my driver and their vehicle?