Most 4-door vehicles are qualified to drive with GoCatch. However, depending on the vehicle you drive, requirements may vary. If you don't own a car or it doesn't meet our requirements, you may be able to use a vehicle from a third party provider or rental.
All cars driving with GoCatch must be:
- In excellent working condition - internal and external, i.e. must not have any significant internal or external wear and tear such as, but not limited to, upholstery stains or dents/scratches on the bodywork
- 2008 model, or newer
- No more than 300,000kms on the odometer
- Have 4 outward opening doors with external handles
- Registered in your state
- Not have any commercial branding
- Not be a convertible, ex-taxi, passenger van, bus, truck, instructor vehicle or utility vehicle with a cargo tray
- All vehicles driving with GoCatch must be covered by compulsory CTP third party insurance, and have third-party property damage insurance. Click on your state above in 'Licence & Documentation' to view more information.