Ideally yes, you do. However you can also receive Advance Booking requests when you are logged in and set to 'Offline'. Once you’ve logged out of the GoCatch Driver app, you will no longer be able to receive bookings.
Articles in this section
- What are Advance Bookings?
- How do I opt-in or opt-out for Advance Bookings?
- How do I view available/accepted Advance Bookings?
- How will jobs be dispatched for Advance Bookings?
- What is the five minute countdown timer for?
- What information will be provided to me when making a decision on an Advance Booking?
- Do I have to be online to receive Advance Bookings?
- How and when can I contact my passenger regarding the Advance Booking?
- Why do I need to confirm I am on time to collect the passenger when I have already accepted the Advance Booking?
- What will happen if I forget or cannot confirm that I will be on time for the Advance Booking?