No, drivers are not able to charge a waiting fee for Advance Bookings. Drivers found to be abusing this rule will likely lose access to the GoCatch platform.
Articles in this section
- What are Advance Bookings?
- How do I opt-in or opt-out for Advance Bookings?
- How do I view available/accepted Advance Bookings?
- How will jobs be dispatched for Advance Bookings?
- What is the five minute countdown timer for?
- What information will be provided to me when making a decision on an Advance Booking?
- Do I have to be online to receive Advance Bookings?
- How and when can I contact my passenger regarding the Advance Booking?
- Why do I need to confirm I am on time to collect the passenger when I have already accepted the Advance Booking?
- What will happen if I forget or cannot confirm that I will be on time for the Advance Booking?